School Safety Policy
We want to reassure families that Career Success High School is taking every measure to ensure your student is safe while at school. To ensure your son's or daughter's safety, we ask students, visitors, and the community to follow these rules while at Career Success High School.
1) When students are released at 3:10 each day, parents need to park and wait for their student in the alley between our school and Terros. Please do not enter the school parking lot at the end of the school day.
2) Students are not allowed to carry backpacks to class. Students are to remove items needed for class from their backpack, and are not allowed to get into their backpack until they are released to go home.
3) Females will not be able to carry a purse larger than 8 1/2 x 11 to class any longer. Anyone carrying a purse or small bag is subject to be searched at any time. So if your daughter carries a purse that is larger than a piece of regular size paper, or has two shoulder straps, they may NOT take it to class with them.
4) Beginning Monday, we will be taking pictures for student identification. Every student will be required to have a school ID on a lanyard visible for anyone to see. The ID's will cost $2 for the first ID, and $5 to replace lost ID's.
5) All visitors must sign in with identification at the front desk and wear a visitor badge if they wish to go beyond the front desk for any reason whatsoever.
Please recognize that these procedures are necessary to ensure staff and student safety at Career Success High School. Please talk to your family about why it is important to follow these procedures, and how important it is to report any suspicious activity immediately. If you have any questions or concerns, call our office at 602-285-5525.
Ms. Sheick, Principal